Job Type: Full time
Fly In/Fly out: From YEG or YYC available
Accommodations: Camp Included
Schedule: 14 days on 7 days off
A camp-based opportunity for a Night Security Guard,
located just south of Fort McMurray. Schedule is 14 days on, 7 days off working 12-hour shifts. Shifts start on Wednesdays.
The Night Security Guard ensures the property they are guarding remains in safe condition. They are responsible for ensuring the safety of the individuals within the building and on site, for catching thieves or vandals and reporting them to Operations Management.
MUST pass a drug and alcohol test prior to employment.
What you’ll do
Spot or prevent thefts/vandalism.
Report anyone suspected of theft, vandalism, or violence.
Complete Check-ins when office is closed.
Patrol designated areas to verify any unlawful activity.
Ensure all safety measures are in place to protect the establishment and patrons.
Maintain a safe environment by performing routine security checks.
Enforce the rules of the establishment. Zero drugs and alcohol tolerance.
Verify the identification of patrons to make sure they are registered patron of the facility.
- Must possess a valid Alberta Security License.
- Must have a valid Class 5 AB driver’s license.
- Strong surveillance skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Comfortable in confrontational situations.
- Possesses the physical abilities and resilience to protect themselves as well as the establishment and guests.
- Have a strong sense of justice.
- Strong interviewing skills.
FIFO from YEG or YYC available with shuttle service to/from site from Fort McMurray.
Pay starts at a day rate of $250 and benefits after 90 days.